Best places for photography in India
Do you love doing photography? Need some new location for clicking photos?
In India many places are there which are best for clicking pictures. In this article we have mentioned some of the best places which are very good and perfect for photography.
- Ladakh – It is the adventure destination in Jammu & Kashmir. You can find many adventure activities happening there. The glacier filled hill tops, exotic trekking trails and ancient monasteries are the places which are famous for clicking photos. The best time to visit for photography is from July to September.
- Rajasthan – Mount Abu in Rajasthan is very well known and liked place for photography. The forts in Rajasthan are built with golden brown colored stone. In broad daylight the forts shine like a gold castle and give a very rich background for the perfect photo. During night the forts shine like stars due to the lighting. Other common places are Thar Desert, Sand Dunes, Amer fort and many more.
- Agra – Taj Mahal is the place for thousand perfect pictures. Many other places like Yamuna River, mughal gardens and others are just amazing during sunrise and sunset for perfect picture.
- Varanasi – Varanasi is known for ghats. You can take the boat ride in Ganga River and click some amazing pictures. Every place like Temple, ghats, etc have antique look. The pooja which happens in early morning near Ganga River is captured by many photo enthusiast people. If you want to take some good pictures then go to manikarnika ghat during festive season and click the photo of the crowd.
- Madurai – It is a very small town in Tamil Nadu. It is fully filled with forts, temples and architectural beauty. The Meenakshi amman temple has been famous in India for its beautiful environment and architecture. Visit Madurai during April. It is a very famous destination for pre wedding photo shoot also.
- Amritsar – The Golden Temple of Amritsar shines bright in the sun. Wagah Border, Harike Wetland and many other places are perfect for picture. A lot of photographers take the photos of local people and food here.
India is the place where you can take perfect pictures. You just need to pick the perfect location according to your need. We hope this article will help you to choose your destination for photography. Just click photos and make memories with your loved ones.